Old 10-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #62
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Sept 30th-Oct 6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Thank you everyone so much for the hugs, support, and thoughts.

I feel positive that everything is going to be ok. I am going to change my appt to the place where they do u/s. I have a positive dh and will take each day as it comes. Not feeling any other issues just still m/s.
Definitely agree with moving to the other place for your next appt. that little bean starts bopping around in there for you really soon - that really helps with any worries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
So sorry about not hearing hb, but I am super impressed with your positive outlook. Stress never helps anything.

AFM: This Babe has been dancing in my belly this morning!!! I was feeling stronger kicks on the left side and light tickling on the right, so I'm guessing baby is laying across me - just like Levi used to.

Made it through yesterday with gymnastics - I cheated, though, and ordered a pizza for supper . And now things are calmer until Saturday, then we have to move DH's parents in

And there is snow in the air! Right now! SO early! Levi and I tucked all the kids' caps and hats away, and pulled out their gloves/mitts and toques this morning. Levi just put on a hat and "glubs" and ran for the door asking to "get a snowball"! He makes me smile all the time.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote