View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #32
AngelW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you like any of these names?

My son's name is Nicholas, too (firstborn) and my DH's name is Joshua. I love the name Hannah, too. From your list, I really like Emmett. I went to school with a boy named Emmett - nice guy and very smart.. And remember the Christmas special by the Muppets - "Emmett Otter's Holiday Jug Band" something like that.. I also like the names Lucas and Thomas and Nolan. I had never thought of Nolan before, but I do like that. For the girl's names, I like them all. Notice that both Nolan and Lola have the "ola" sound in the middle which reminds me of "hola" - Spanish for hello. Note - all your other kids names have short vowel sounds which is one way that Emmett or Thomas fit in well. Good luck choosing! And OMG - 5 kids! Bless you!!!

~Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by momanderson View Post
I've been thinking about names lately but dh and I can't agree. He doesn't have any actual suggestions, just doesn't like any I pick from the book
I am pretty sure it's a boy.
My other children are Joshua, Hannah, Madalyn and Nicholas. Our last name is pretty easy to " go " with.
Here are my idea so far in no particular order:

Caleb
Carson
Emmett
Jacob
Lucas
Nolan * this name dh likes
Thomas
Tobin * dh likes Toby, this is a version of that

For a girl I like:
Lily
Sophie
Lauren
Lola * this is my 5 year olds pick! She says it's a girl and her name is Princess Lola.

Like? Dislike? Any other ideas? Don't be shy ladies
AngelW is offline   Reply With Quote