Registered Users
seller
seller

all sold - please delete

SOLD
2 Imse Vimse Wool Wraps in EUC, 1 Small, 1 Newborn
$20ppd for the small, $18ppd for the newborn
or both for $35ppd

I bought both of these brand-new. The small still looks brand-new and might be un-used (sorry, can't remember for sure). The newborn one doesn't look brand-new, but is in EEUC - no stains, aplix looks awesome. I fell in love with knit and interlock soakers and longies, so our wraps mostly sat around. These are machine-washable!

Imse Vimse sizing info:
waist thigh rise
Newborn 6.5-13 lbs. 0-4 months 11"-19" 5"-8" 15"
Small 11-17 lbs. 2-6 months 12"-20" 6"-10" 16"

Fine Print:
ISO Paypal only right now (unless if you happen to have small WCW longies to trade).

These come from a smoke-free, dog-friendly home. I ship priority or first class with DC to US only. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

SOLD BELOW:

SOLD
XS footed woolybottoms, green w/ retro cars (seconds) in EUC
$18ppd

I bought these NWT from a mama on DS and my LO wore them a few times. She was a May baby, so the weather wasn't really footie-friendly.
I don't know why these are marked as seconds, but the mama I bought them from thought that the sweater fabric is a little felted, still stretchy and soft, but not cashmere soft. So maybe that's it? I don't have any brand-new cashmere woolybottoms to compare them to... We loved them, especially for nighttime! No stains, rips, etc.

Measurements from woolybottoms website:
waist 12-20, rise 13, inseam 5

Next:
SOLD
NB/Sm Green Loveybums Wrap with blue snaps
$14ppd

This was sold to me as a jersey wool wrap, but it doesn't seem like jersey to me. Either it's felted or it's actually crepe. Check out the pictures (and if you're a loveybums expert, please let me know what I have!) No stains, elastic and snaps are perfect. Awesome wool wrap for under clothes.

Last edited by goofla; 10-08-2012 at 10:12 AM.
goofla is offline   Reply With Quote