808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Surgery went well. I'm thankful I listened to my gut. He's in some pain and not tolerating food yet.
Glad the surgery went well. Saw your FB post. Hope he can eat some popsicles and other yummy frozen goodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
Uggh, it's been 2 hours and I haven't heard from DH. I hope went well and he is done. I would hate to think how upset he'll be if he is still in there getting questioned.
That must be frustrating for him. FX its done and they didn't grill him this whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
I'm super frustrated right now!!!!!

As y'all know...DD is having a small Tangled party. I don't have any decorating supplies, nor the necessary skills to do a cake myself. I also can't afford a true bakery/cake lady.

Walmart was the only place (looked everywhere) with a Tangled cake available... Sortof. I had to ask them to order the kit, which would take 2 weeks to arrive. They would not "hold" it for me nor order the cake until the kit was in. I called today, 2 weeks later to order the cake for real, and guess what... it's gone. Obviously I knew this could happen, but now I'm less than a week away and am still without a cake.

I was outsourcing this task for a reason. I'm annoyed, and still have no idea what to do.
That was piss me off too. WTH about not holding it...makes NO sense esp if you ordering a cake and obv. thats a popular design. We usually order cakes from Safeway and they always pre-order and hold if its not instock. Maybe you can buy some small Tangled toys from Walmart/Toyrus/etc. and make your own kit? Maybe a white frosted cake with yellow long "hair" frosting? I'm so not crafty when it comes to cake deco so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

Cassie- thanks for the update. Hope Fi gets a good nap in. She couldn't sleep last night and was texting me...and I was up at 1AM sewing, so she was up at 3AM. Yay for getting discharged!!