View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
happy2beamom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here. Anybody have a turkey stuffin' recipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
SO JEALOUS!!!! I want thanksgiving food so bad and we have to wait another month. Is it too late to become Canadian?
Well, we celebrate both DD is American (has dual citizenship now) and we lived in the US for 3 years so we do the American holidays for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Oh and check out the whole foods recipes page. They have a rosemary stuffing and a cornbread stuffing both are to die for!
Okay, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade View Post
I once had a great one with dried cranberries in it. I don't have the recipe though. I LOVE stuffing!
I've heard that cranberry with some kind nuts stuffing is good. Too bad you don't have a recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaci View Post
This recipe is pretty non-traditional, so I'm not sure if it would fly with some people. But I've been making it for almost 10 years now and it's a family favorite around here.

Cajun Corn Bread Stuffing

See, i LOVE LOVE LOVE me cornbread. Everybody else rates it in their top 10 things NOT to eat See why this is so difficult