View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #4243
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Bleach isn't actually bad for pul. It will fade natural fibers though. I have used bleach in every load for 7 yrs and not a single issue other than some faded wipes and dyed pf's. Just mix it in the water before adding the diapers. I now strip ALL used I get because of an unmentioned ammonia issue with some dipes i got. I washed as usual with extra bleach on sanitary and must have trrown up 15X trying to get the dipe off the kid! I have a laundry thread if you wanna search my posts. If not, I can link you to it. It gives you the ups and downs of successfull diapering while getting to a simple routine. Please, don't buy into the crazy hype the manufacturers toss out there.They create those detergent's detergent fact sheets, warrenties, all ends in them with more money and you with ammonia or detergent buildup. LMK if you need the link.

Oh, and welcome sweetie!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote