View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
7 gdiapers-greatly REDUCED!!!

All these gdiapers are medium.

SOLDUp first are 2 new Gdiapers. I bought them at a local store and we never used them. They both have the snap in liners. They are not in the packaging though
$10ppd each or $18 for both.SOLD

LOOK HERE!!!!!
Next up are 5 used: 3 orange, 2 cream. These do not have liners. I would say the elastic in legs is still good, but definitely stretched compared to the new ones. But still have plenty of wear in them. And the waist and velcro are in great condition. They do not have liners, and some of them are missing the g. I have pointed out the stains in the pics. I would like $4 each or $15 for all 5.

And lastly are 2 that are more worn: 1 pink, 1 cream These do not have liners. They are just more stretched in the leg area, and the velcro might need a clean out
, although we were still using them. They just fit a bit bigger than the ones above. $2each or $3 for both. If you buy the other 5 above, I will throw these last two in for free!

Paypal preferred, but I may trade for motherease OS, or toddler boy wool or fleece, or BSWW larges. All dipes come from a smoke free, pet free home. Although, people do live here.
I will try to ship as cheap as possible. So send me your zip and I will give you an estimate
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!

Last edited by mhschool6; 10-11-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: reduced prices!!!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote