View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

Re: To vax, or not to vax

I want to know better resources on this too. I agree that it's scary how many heavy metals are in them for little people, but I also know that there are people who've dedicated their lives to providing vaccines world wide so that children don't have to suffer from Polio and things like that any more. There have been a few isolated small pox outbreaks because of fewer people vaccinating. We've vaccinated our boys on schedule, but are open to doing something different in the future if we can find unbiased informative resources.

What do you mean about ethical reasons for the varicella and MMR? Varicella was really important to me for my sons to get because I almost died from chicken pox. No one thinks that's a serious illness, but fatal cases are actually not all that unusual.
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote