View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up My Diaper Safari Pocket review with Pics!

http://www.diapersafari.com/diaper-s...et-diaper.html

Edited to add:
This diaper seems to be very similar to an Alva pocket-with features that are a combination of two versions of the alva diaper. I like the features on this one best, however I wish it had a 4th set of snaps for the rise snap down. This diaper is made in China, perhaps by the same manufactuer of the alva diapers as the inside tags are the same.

This is the new Diaper Safari onesize pocket. It comes with a microfiber insert. I do not care for microfiber so I plan to just use my Thirsties hemp inserts or Capri inserts stuffed inside. It is lined in stay dry suedecloth that is soft to the touch, it was originally listed on the website as a fleece inner. It is a onesize diaper that has very nice sizing. This will surely fit longer than a BG pocket! Extra wing snaps to prevent wing droop and snaps to adjust the leg holes. Love! My favorite feature of this diaper is how you can stuff it from the front OR the back...and something WAY nicer than BG- the inserts (no matter how much you stuff in it) agitates out in the wash! No un-stuffing needed here! I really hate having to remove the nasty pee and poo inserts from BG pockets. These DS pockets really do come out in the wash..EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

The fit is awesome- and I only got some minor red marks from the elastic on my son's thighs once due to me snapping the legs a bit too snug..I loosened the snap one space and no more issues. My 16 month old son is 24 lbs and has a long skinny torso with chubbier thighs and he fits on the middle rise snaps with it snapped almost all the way shut...I leave like a snap or so in the middle. He has TONS of room for growth in these.

Here are some pics- These were actually taken after he had the diaper on for about 1 1/2 hours and I was getting ready to change him- I wanted to show how the diaper looks when wet- no major sagging or drooping! It really stays put on an active toddler!

Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 10-11-2012 at 09:49 PM.
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote