View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone not measure THAT big and felt like they were carrying one baby but have twins?

I'm 38w3d and at my appointment on Monday I was measuring between 39-43 depending on which MW measured me.

I've consistently been measuring ahead and they've been able to find the heartbeat in all four quadrants now. (This happened with my last singleton though!). I don't feel like this is crazy though because I know with the doppler it can bounce all over.

I don't FEEL like I'm carrying twins and I certainly don't feel big enough to have 2 in there.

I'm having a homebirth and I'm not getting an U/S. For the most part I'm able to put this out of my mind but there is this part of me that wonders "what if?".

I'm just wondering if anyone had signs that pointed to twins, didn't feel like there were twins but HAD twins??? Clear as mud, right?

ETA: My thought of "what if" is just more to feed my curiosity -- if that makes any sense. I'm not scared or freaking out or anything. I would still have a HB and emotionally I can handle waiting until the day to know. I have identical twin sisters (25 now) so I have an idea of what life with twins is like.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!

Last edited by kannondicarpo; 10-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote