View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #33
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

Originally Posted by Mags462 View Post
To all the stallers.... it sucks - just don't be like me and say SCREW IT.... keep at it - eventually you will start to lose again.

Chinese and all the rest just sounds good..... but no one else in the house likes it so i rarely eat it.....

So.... confession - i suck at eating right when life gets busy. I am so involved daily running around that it's like "AH - its 2pm i haven't had anything to eat i need to eat" and i just cram something down. bad, very bad. i must, and i mean MUST do better..... meh, i need to get the heck with it. I just pushed so hard, lost a lot, and now I'm running around too busy to care - so weighing in tomorrow morning - which will probably make me cry, but its reality. And i need to get my booty out the door in the AM and run again - i have just been doing the video this week b/c i am staying up to late which means i am not getting out of bed in the AM *sigh*......

Sorry for the rambling - I'm having a "I will always be fat" sort of down day
I've been having those days a lot lately. My body may be lighter but I looked better last spring when I was working out. I just can't seem to get back in the swing of things. I'm exhasted when I get home from work, I work all afternoon to keep stuff running at home, I fall into bed and in the AM when I wake up I'm still tired. I don't know what the deal is. I just can't seem to get back at it. Oh, and as for your other problem that made me my problem is the opposite. I look at the clock, go ACK it's two pm and I've eaten way to much and have no calories left.
hand spinning, soap making, sheep raising wife to my hardworking and FT WOHM to my 'lil & 6 angels in heaven & our rainbow baby that joined us safely this summer!
ISO: Formula Checks- if you have some you won't use we would love to have them!
NB Diapers for sale:
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote