View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks all! I will check out planerwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn.mcc

Yup. Heart my planet wise!

I bought a red ("crimson") kanga pail liner and had to send it back as a warranty claim. For the first 2 weeks it bled onto all my diapers, so my boy was wearing pink prefolds, even though I pre-washed the liner alone with cold water several times before using it and I replaced my hot wash with warm. It also delaminated in several places, and the inner tags frayed and came off on the second wash. I requested and received a white replacement, but I think it's starting to delaminate too after only a few months. And nope, I never put it in the dryer or bleached it.

Plus I've suddenly become paranoid about strangulation hazards, and every time I see that draw-string dangling from the side of the can I get freaked out. The Planetwise bag has elastic at the top, which is so much safer.
That stinks! I have an Eco Owls one. I always wash and usually dry my pail liners with the diapers...hot and heavy, LOL. The only casualty was the darn drawstring....it got hung up in the washer and unraveled. It has not delaminated and is water tight after 2 years. I also have an Eco Owls RAR wetbag that has held up equally well for 2+ years. I wonder if different batches/prints have better TPU?