View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLDWahm one size 5-22lbs organic bamboo/velour fitted with snaps

I love this fitted it is so incredibly absorbant but unfortunately it is not a true one-size and my little one is not going to be able to fit in it for much longer. This would fit from 5lbs until 22ish pounds depending on the babys shape. It is organic bamboo on the outside and organic bamboo VELOUR on the inside and is so so soooo soft and has a snap in snake style soaker that is very long so you can fold it up where you need more absorbancy. Orange snaps. It is in EUC no staining or issues with snaps or elastic, teeny tear, near the top but it is literally smaller than a hangnail and could easily be sewn back shut if it bothered you but it doesnt affect the diaper and is not a hole where you can see through if that makes sense lol it got tugged on by a loose snappi i only used this at night so it was used very little. asking 10ppd because it is heavy! less if you buy anything else im selling

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 10-06-2012 at 12:10 PM.
mommadeeof4+ is offline   Reply With Quote