View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
lovewool
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Started new thread!

I have a lot of wool to offer! Cheap Aristocrats longies, Cheap new Disana pull on covers, super thick wool fleece booties, NWT Imse Vimse wool wraps, and padraig cottage sheep skin lined wool slippers in baby and child sizes

Padraig Cottage sheepskin slippers/booties, size 3. Suggested size range is 3 months to 1 years on the Padraig Cottage site. I have read these work really well for babies with wide feet. My son has narrow feet and they worked well for him. These are so soft, thick, and warm! Soles are lined with fleecy sheepskin, outer is 100% wool. Blue with natural grey undyed stripe. Retail for 36 + ship hereasking 24ppd

----------------------SOLD BELOW---------------------

A couple of new Disana soakers with flaws. I don't have the time to fix them right now, so offering at lower than most used Disana prices. See descriptions for more info:

SOLD NWT Disana organic merino wool double layered pull on cover, heathered orange, size 98/104(tag says 2-3 years) greenmountaindiapers.com recommends this size for 21-35 pounds once prepped. This is new with tags, however, it underwent some damage in storage. There are 5 small holes on the outer layer that will need to be mended, which will require a needle and thread to sew up the holes. From my experience this does not affect function as long as they are repaired.
This size (priced by size) retails for 25.99 here asking 14ppd

SoldNew 100% wool fleece booties, 0-6 months size. My toddler removed the tag as can be seen in the picture, but these are new and have not been worn. These are double layered and SUPER thick and warm. Made in Poland. Natural in color. Asking 14ppd

SOLD Disana organic merino wool double layered pull on cover, natural, size 86/92 (tag says 12-24 months) greenmountaindiapers.com recommends this size for 17-26 pounds once prepped. This is new without tags as it still has the new shape and feel, however, it underwent some damage in storage. There are 5 small holes on the outer layer that will need to be mended. Just a needle and some thread will do the trick. From my experience this does not affect function as long as they are repaired. There is also a water mark? type stain near the right cuff.
This size (priced by size) retails for 24.99 here asking 12ppd

SOLD Padraig Cottage size 9 child slippers, suggested for 3 year+. Rainbow colors. 100% wool outer and soles lined with sheepskin They are missing the ties but can easily be replaced and threaded through. These are in very clean, good shape. Soft! Retail for $42 + ship here asking 22ppd

SOLD Aristocrats longies, size large. These are both dingy from overlanolization, although they are not sticky. Both have several small mends, but these are buletproof, soft, and fit for a long time. Some tlc can get these looking better. High rise, 23" on both pairs. No felting. This size retails for 63.95 + ship here asking 18ppd each or 34ppd for both

SOLD New with tags Imse Vimse wool covers. So soft and well made! I have 2 size large (tag suggests 20-26 lbs) and 1 size xl (tag suggests 24-30.5 lbs) One of the size larges has what looks to be a light water mark, you can see it to the right of the tag on the aplix. It is lighter than pictured and may wash out. The other 2 are also NWT and have no issues. They retail for $46.95 each plus ship asking 23ppd each for nwt with no issues and 20ppd for nwt with watermark. take $2 off for 2 purchased or $5 off for all 3 purchased.

Large nwt with watermark

Large and xl nwt

Thanks!

Last edited by lovewool; 10-14-2012 at 08:06 PM.
lovewool is offline   Reply With Quote