Thread: PLEASE DELETE
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
cecegabor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink PLEASE DELETE

WILL BE SELLING AT CONSIGNMENT SALE...only have until WED 10-10-12 if you want to purchase!

Complete Catamini outfit size 6-12mo... the dress was washing 1x and hung to dry(it looks new EEEUC), the tights are footless (have a very small hole I have not tried to repair just needs a couple stitches) comes with matching socks and a matching hat. The hat has wash-wear it's an extra I am throwing in. The pictures don't do it justice it is SO cute. asking 30ppd or make an offer.

I have a worn one time adorable tea romper in size 6-12mo it is perfect except the very last snap on the right leg came unattached somehow--it didn't affect the fabric at all but I am not handy enough to fix it. I did not notice it when I purchased it from Nordstroms and just wore it that way! both parts of the snap are there so I am pretty sure you would just need a dot of fabric glue to get the one side back where it needs to be... Asking 9ppd because of this! From non-smoking/pet-free home

Finally I have a formal/flower girl dress/formal occasion dress that is a dark purple satin dress in size 6-12 month could be used as 18mo even. I purchased this myself 3months ago and a custom headband off etsy to match it. The sash is long and can be removed ( I did not make a good bow in the picture) no stains as my DD wore this for about an hour total. Asking 35ppd for dress and baby headband

ISO paypal only shipping to US only

Last edited by cecegabor; 10-15-2012 at 01:01 PM.
cecegabor is offline   Reply With Quote