View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:57 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
My co sleeping shame

Hi mamas. I feel like all I have done over the past four years is start sleep threads which makes me feel like a horrible mother who has no idea what she is doing. We have co slept with both kids which I love but I have created some really bad habits in my almost one year old that I am not sure how to break. I used to rock and nurse her to sleep and then put her down and she would sleep beside me. Then a couple of months ago she was cutting five teeth at one time and the only way she would sleep was laying on top of my across my body. Now that's still how she sleeps all night. If I try to roll her off she starts crying. She also still has to be swaddled or she wakes up constantly. But even with the swaddling and laying on me she is up a lot and wakes up crying and writhing maybe five times a night. I'm currently writing this at four in the morning. I just don't know what to do.
Austin...Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, cloth diapering SAHM to the amazing Finnegan Gray 12/01/08 and Rowen Violet 10/19/11.
Wife to my true love Kevin
Mom2Finn is offline   Reply With Quote