View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

My 8.5 mo old dd isn't crawling yet... Not even close, really. She'll happily sit up on her bottom and play with toys all day. If a toy is outside of her reach, she'll either lean forward and lunge for it landing on her tummy, try and lean sideways for it and fall over, or cry for it. When we put her on her belly, she can put her arms down and arch her back but cannot get her belly off the ground. I'll lift her belly, bend her knees in and show her but nothing. She can't keep her knees in that position and cannot keep her belly off the ground. Her sitter works nonstop in it all day long, too. She has 4 kids so I think the fact that she is worried has me worried. She hasn't said she's worried... That's just the impression that I get. She will stand with support and can stand unassisted for short periods if she is holding on to something. I have no other concerns about her development. Her communication and saocial are great, she rolled early, and is otherwise a happy baby. Any thoughts? Is it normal for some babies not to crawl? We use prefold stuffed pockets... That's not causing difficulty, is it?

Eta that I'm a first time mama... Obviously...

Last edited by yogamama28; 10-05-2012 at 05:59 AM.
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote