Old 10-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #8
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I can't beleive it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncegrl View Post
Wow. I would suggest as soon as you get through this, get a new bank. I have had someone steal from me a couple of times now and I have never been treated this way by my bank. Especially if the charges are in another state...really? U can't be in 2 places at once. I'm sorry this happened to u. It can be so frustrating and stressful! I hope u get everything worked out quickly!
I agree that you should get a new bank. I am not sure which company you use, but Bank of America immediately credits your account back when you are victim of fraud. They don't even wait for proof. (Of course if you lie about it you get in big trouble) It happened to me once when I left my debit card in the ATM. The person withdrew the maximum amount and then bought gas and other stuff. My bills bounced. It sucked. But the bank put my account back at what it was and the bill companies were pretty understanding. I would give them a call and let them know what happened. Anyway, I am so sorry this happened to you! It's an awful infuriating feeling!
earthmama7 is offline   Reply With Quote