Old 10-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #103
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Leichliter View Post
Ok ladies....I am about to go do this--->

I was at 161 last Friday. Today it looks like I'm about 170. (Our scale is a basic-model thing with little lines and dots--rather hard to read.)
I DO.NOT.GET.IT!!!!!! I have eaten good all week! I am nursing! What the heck happened? Could it be water-weight? I haven't eaten anything unusual, except I had a protein bar yesterday. I hadn't nursed yet or (tmi) gone to the bathroom when I weighed. Is there any chance of that being it?
And last week when I was 1 lb. away from my pre-preg weight, my pants still didn't fit.
I am ready to just break down and cry.
Those full boobs can weight like 2 lbs or more. They hold milk and extra water in the tissue. Plus not going to the bathroom and being up a bit before weighing. Weighing should be after you get up and empty yourself first. That can explain the weight. I can weigh a 4 lb difference from AM weigh in and evening time before or after dinner.

So - here is my weirdness for the day. I lost more weight after 2 days of chinese food. I am 153.8. Not sure how, or why, but I will not argue and think I might eat it again just to see if it happens again. My milk is leaking everywhere, and my body seems to like chinese take out for some reason. Not sure if I am just messed up, or I was nto getting enough calories before and the chinese made it so. But I am losing by cheating now. While dieting I gained 4 lbs. Now I am confused as to what to do. I am thinking I might have to join MFP and count calories instead of anything else. I think I am not eating enough and starving my body till it holds onto fat and water.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote