View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #244
Kap7270
Registered Users

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymom View Post
See that is what I want to do. But last time I O day 22 and told him on day 21 that I hadn't O yet. He said it didn't matter because it's a problem if I wasn't ovulating by day 14/15. He's checking for O I guess. He asked how I knew I O after my last cd 21 test. Said i used opk and temps. He said temps were worthless because it only tells u after and even then no guarantee. He doesn't like opk either. Guess he didn't believe me. Think I'm
Gonna play dumb and say I got my days mixed up and had to wait till Monday. Then he knows it was later and I feel it will be a more accurate test.
Ovulating later than day 14/15 isn't necessarily a problem. Of course, I don't know your history, and I'm not a doctor, so take my advice for what it's worth

It's too bad that he won't work with your cycles as they are first. He does have a point that OPK and BBT can be misleading and can give false hope - they don't necessarily mean that you ovulated, but that doesn't mean they are completely worthless either.

Hope you get some answers soon!
Kap7270 is offline   Reply With Quote