dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Disney vacation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolobug View Post
How do the meals work? What if we wanted to go to a restaurant in the park- is that covered?
Those are the sit down meals--restaurants. You do have to make reservations at the restaurants though.

We have 3 reservations bc we are there for 3 nights. We are eating at T-Rex in Downtown, The Contemporary for character breakfast, and Hollywood and Vine in Hollywood studios which gives us preferred seating for Fantasmic (Hollywood studios night light show). They are all covered.

The Counter service is a counter meal like cafeteria kind of you can us it anywhere--there are a ton of counter service meals--like fast food but a wide variety of foods. All covered

Snack--forget how this works really but it is a free mug you get for the week where you can refill anywhere anytime free, some fruit and something else All covered

I think I am going to have some breakfast food at the hotel even though the Character breakfast is a breakfast buffet. May have some other snacks as well but this would probably be plenty for us.

These are the special offers right now http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

But if you check the website and depending when you go they always have some sort of offer going on esp during non-peak seasons.

Does not look like they are offering the free meal plan atm but I would cont to check website depending on when you are going.

Last edited by dagmomma; 10-05-2012 at 10:57 AM.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote