View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #126
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Homeschooling check-in

Jessica - Welcome to the group!

Rain - It's so hard to keep the clutter down. I totally understand.

Shannon - Sounds like you had a good day yesterday. I hope today is just as good with a good attitude from Tharen.

AFM - (means As For Me for whoever asked) No school yesterday. It was a bit of a crazy day with my OB appt late in the morning and then making tons of phone calls in the afternoon trying to get our refinance settled. Turns out, it's getting pushed all the way to next Wed when it was supposed to be yesterday. (Not our fault at all.) Talk about adding more stress to the last weeks of my pregnancy. My BP was down at my appt yesterday. So, I'm good to go till next Tuesday. Hopefully, baby will be here before then.

I have decided to keep going when we can. We've just taken so much time off and I feel more productive and less stressed when we do school. So far today, we did calendar activities and phonics. We also did a very small amount of math. I'm still working through where to start in our new math program, but I'm planning to get him started this afternoon. I'm also planning to have him read in his Bible reader this afternoon. We'll see how much of that happens.