View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #13
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: How much do you spend on maternity clothes?

I don't know numbers... but with my first pregnancy, I was working and I was a govt employee with a uniform, so I had uniform shirts and 2 pairs of maternity pants I bought. Then 1 pair of maternity capris. On top of that, I bought 1 pair of khacki shorts, 1 pair of jean shorts, 1 paid of black shorts, 2 cotton dresses, 1 church dress, and 3 maternity shirts. That pretty much got me through the pregnancy with the rest of the normal clothes that I had that still fit. oh, I bought two bella bands, but I HATED those things. and they were very hot for a summer pregnancy.

This pregnancy, I've bought some tights (so I can wear my dresses ) and 2 pairs of pants and 3 shirts so far. I want another pair of pants in a lighter shade and I'd like some more shirts, but we'll see.

I will wear my regular clothes as long as I can, but I abhor waistbands this time around - my stomach just hurts. So, the wonderful pajama feel of maternity pants is awesome.

Last edited by EmilytheStrange; 10-06-2012 at 03:06 PM.
EmilytheStrange is offline   Reply With Quote