View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
vickieboggs
Registered
seller

My Mood:
2 pairs of longies left!! NB and Toddler size. Open to offers!!

TONS OF WOOLIES FOR SALE. I live in Canada so please keep in mind it takes a bit longer for the mail to arrive to the US. All wool has been washed and shaved and is ready to go. Measurements are at rest so the drawstring can make them smaller, and the wool does have give to allow for stretching as well so they will fit a variety of weights/sizes. All ppd listed is to the US only, if you live in Canada and would like a quote just pm me with your postal code. I do combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

I am open to reasonable offers!!

LONGIES:

NB wool longies, BRAND NEW, crochet with drawstring. waist 13.5 rise 14.5 inseam 5.5 asking 28PPD

Knit wool longies in an autumn-ish colorway (sorry the first pics dark but that was the best I could get indoors, I took a close up so you could see true colors) These are in great condition, no felting at all, drawstring waist. Measurements: waist 21.5 rise 22 inseam 13 asking 28ppd

Orange recycled wool footies with safari print on feet. Great condition, no felting at all, elastic waist, measurements: waist 20 rise 23 inseam 14 foot length heel to toe 6 inches. asking 15ppd

Green and black stripe wool longies, crochet by Rebecca of Carver Creations, great condition, moderate felting in crotch area only (visible in photo above) has cargo pockets and drawstring waist. measurements: waist 22 rise 22 inseam 15 asking 22ppd SOLD!!

Blue and black stripe wool longies, crochet by Rebecca of Carver Creations, great condition, moderate felting in crotch area only (visible in photo above) and drawstring waist. measurements: waist 22 rise 21 inseam 14.5 asking 22ppd SOLD!!

Recycled wool longies, good condition, no felting, elastic waist. measurements: waist 19 rise 19 inseam 13 asking 15ppd SOLD!!

THIS PAIR IS NOT WOOL (but I didn't want to make a new thread for one item)
ACRYLIC longies (works like fleece) crochet by me, drawstring waist, machine washable, excellent condition (my son actually only got to try them on, by the time I finished making them he didn't fit them and I had no more yarn LOL) Measurements: waist 22 rise 21 inseam 13 Asking 13ppd SOLD!!

SHORTIES:

Boxer Brief style recyled striped wool shorties with interlock waistband, good condition, no felting, extra doubler layer sewn in (entire striped area) the waistband is dingy on these although it doesn't look like it in the photo. These were made for nighttime and use and work great. Measurements: waist 18 rise 20 inseam 2 and thigh 12 asking 13ppd

Brown Crochet wool hoodie, with front pocket and drawstring closure. Fits approx ages 2-4 My son in that photo was 2 years old. measurements: Top of shoulder to hem 16 inches across chest under armpits is 24 inches around sleeve length is 13 inches bottom is 28 inches around. asking 28 PPD SOLD!!

Knit wool shorties in lime green/turquoise and black colorway, in great condition, with mild-moderate felting in crotch area only. no pockets, drawstring waist. measurements: waist 24 rise 18 inseam 3.5 asking 20ppd SOLD!!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Lots of WOOLIES for sale, knit, crochet, shorties and longies

Last edited by vickieboggs; 10-16-2012 at 12:15 PM.
vickieboggs is offline   Reply With Quote