View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
Ariomi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Odds and Ends! Prefolds, fitted, NB, Berry Plush, Dreameze

Hi ladies!

I have some extras in my stash that for one reason or another I'm willing to part with for $$ for different dipes! PP is mostly needed but I would be willing to trade for Flip Stay-dry inserts, try me on anything side snapping M/L, Megaroos or other ETPFs. Sorry no shipping to Canada

10 Infant Prefolds VGUC. Some chinese, some indian. These were great workhorses for us. My DD has outgrown the absorbancy now and they need to move on to another baby : ) there are a few with shadowing but most are stain free. 22ppd

9 GMD preemie prefolds in euc. Only a few of these were ever even used, the rest are just prepped. There is light ebf stains on 3 that will certainly sun out. These little guys are so cute! They fit perfectly inside small gpants 13ppd

5 Berry Plush size Large inserts. I think its Tots Bots that has the berry plush line? These are super nice, minky topped and hemp/cotton absorbant layer. These are incredible soft and the minly layer stays that way even when line dried! I would keep them but they are little to wide for my DD. 25ppd

Kissa's M/L fitted EEUC this is perfect, it just doesn't fit my dd right. 10ppd

Imse Vimse Large cover I had converted to snaps, super cute farm print vguc. 6ppd

WAHM made NB/small AIO. Insides are hemp jersey I believe. This does have some staining and its a little dingy 5ppd.

Update: I also have 3 large brown Dreameze in VGUC, Pm with interest and I can post pictures.

Last edited by Ariomi; 10-09-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Ariomi is offline   Reply With Quote