thtr4me
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: To vax, or not to vax

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlyjo View Post
The new pediatrician says he is ok with parents who choose not to vaccinate, but related scary stories about how at least one kid from their practice dies every year because they weren't vaccinated, and how if we choose to not vaccinate the baby, we basically have to live in a bubble so she doesn't get exposed to anything.
This is absolutely NOT a doc who is okay with parents not vaccinating. He is trying to make you think he is on your side while at the same time attempting to scare you into vaccinating. I would tell this doctor to stuff it and find someone new. Look into a family practice. Much more laid back about vaccines.

And he is totally full of poo (I wanted to use much stronger language) saying you have to live in a bubble. Go about your life, take your wee one out, let your DD be around her siblings. You do NOT have to be afraid of exposing her to germs. It is good for her and will stimulate a strong and healthy immune system.

ETA: Read more responses, and please please please consider looking for a family practice doc!!!!

Last edited by thtr4me; 10-05-2012 at 04:54 PM.
thtr4me is offline   Reply With Quote