View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #36
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 1st

I'll come back tomorrow and catch up on everyone. I'm so tired but I wanted to give you ladies a quick update. It looks like we are back to the waiting game again. Tonight DH had to have another steroid infusion (you know the sperm killing kind). They discovered a new lesion in his brain last week. They are trying to get it stopped and that means steroids again. He had his port installed tonight and he's already feeling better. I'm glad for him but so frustrated that this means another few months of waiting for everything to get back to "stable" again. I think we're still going to go ahead with the testing this month. AF is due tonight or tomorrow AM. So we'll see how everything works out.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale (Shy violet NB Capris and MM Winter Pear Skirty left: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1584097
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote