View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #4248
hishouseholdsix
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
Oh great! You did stop in to say hi! I LOVE Kawaii diapers. I actually live close to the lady that owns the company. They are made in China but she lives in Canada...
ANYWAY - I second a splash of bleach or oxiclean (oxi bleach WILL NOT harm diapers) for new used ones then rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse to strip them of any suds so you are left with clean and ready to roll diapers. Same with the inserts. I am a 100% pocket girl so if you have any other questions or just want to pop in and say hi - stick around
I am completely in love with Kawaii too! I bought two of the heavy wetters last year as the second type of diaper I tried, and they are my favorite! I was super excited to find 3 EUC bamboo minky diapers on here so that I could add to my stash. I also prefer pockets, except at stuffing time, lol.

Also, so glad to hear the allergy thing worked out for you. I'm pretty much allergic to everything, including a few foods, and it totally sucks. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies, I'm definitely sticking around, it takes a lot more than some silly drama to scare me off
hishouseholdsix is offline   Reply With Quote