View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #39
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Because this is a well visited forum, I need some help. Update #29

OP, I think you really need to consolidate you care. Seeing the urologist, OB, PCP and the ED all for pain meds is going to come across to some as seeking behavior. I would be concerned if I were one of your providers and you related your story to me. You have multiple oral narcotics at home and are looking for narcotics by routes that are faster/more concentrated than oral and now you have more than one prescription for fentanyl from more than one different doc. I am not accusing you of seeking, but from the outside, you have some behaviors that may look that way. I would suggest talking to your OB about how to control your heartburn so you can use oral meds to control your pain. The other option is to simply fill your prescription and worry about insuance reimbursement later.

You might look for another urologist, but I suspect that it will be difficult to find one willing to put in a stent until you deliver. You have mentioned having no evidence of stones other than the pain. I still don't understand this statement. If they are seeing stones when they scan you, why do the say they don't see evidence? Lastly, i would be straining my urine every time to try to catch a stone.

Last edited by z2akids; 10-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.
z2akids is offline   Reply With Quote