View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #13
lensesforeyes
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavana
Ok, then how about waiting till bone dry winter hits and doing it then. Stow it away till then...just spray the urine spot heavily with a deodorant/talcum powder. I live in a humid city, but used to live in S.Korea. So, I used to dry my clothes outside in the winter, and they would dry rather quickly.

I dont think you need to replace it. Its still salvageable. Your kids'll just have to wait.
Winter is never dry here. It is the wettest time of year. We actually got a bit of sun yesterday, and the urine spot is dry at least. I was thinking about it last night, and because this is likely to happen again (the one that peed on it is #3 of soon to be 5 kids), so what I think I want to try is get some pillow cases at Goodwill, take the bear apart, and stuff them with stuffing to wash, but then restuff the bear with the pillow cases to make it more washable. That would fix the problem now and in the future.