View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
One Little Window
Registered Users
Formerly: mamainmaine
seller
seller

Destash Discounted - Lot of 14 Med $45PPD

SM/MED still available. Take all 14 for $45ppd.!!! Trying desperately to raise money for something I need for my son...

All shipping right now is to US - I can't figure out how to ship overseas from my home and I can't get to the PO easily.

SOLD 1 lot of newborn Darling Diapers (the larger size). They're 4 layers of All COTTON jersey, nice the strong but super squishy. They're super cheap b/c I'm clearing out! They don't include soakers. I just used tiny folded over washcloths, but most standard doublers would probably fit also. 9 total. Dark bluish and 2 shades of purple. One for some reason doesn't have as tight of elastic. The elastic is still strong it's just not that tight.

I also have a HUGE lot of SM/MED fitteds.
8 yellow: These are really nice. They were only used occasionally, but for both my kids. All a super soft yellow COTTON flannel. The softest flannel I've felt. THey have an interior Cotton Terry soaker. Elastic and hook and loop are still strong. LOTS of life left. $40 ppd

4 dark red, outside is Cotton Jersey, inside soaker is Organic Cotton Fleece and Hemp, the attached soaker is fast dry. These are super comfy, stretchy, The stitching isn't the pretty but these dry super fast b/c they have a snaked soaker, but are SOOO absorbent for how trim they are. $23 ppd

2 boyish plaid fitteds. Sm/Md $15ppd

OR - if you want them all, NOW $45! I need paypal and closet space! )for 14 fitteds! - check linky for trades.

Last edited by One Little Window; 10-25-2012 at 05:16 AM.
One Little Window is offline   Reply With Quote