View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #17
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend!

MOrning mamas. Hugs on the horse, Jess. Hugs on the longies, Janine.

baby pix. So sweet. He's perfect.

So I slept in, perused the 'net for girls boots and stumbled on Old Navy's deal of the day - $15 fleece peacoats for women (which I have been lusting after for a month) and $15 fleece jackets for girls and boys. Thought about ordering it all online, but decided I needed the girls to try them on because they have a very liberal definition of medium and large in girls. Took the whole fam to the store at 1pm, and they had sold out of every coat by 10:30 and there were none left in the state. I found one for Ian in a 5T hidden on the wrong rack. :whew: Went to the car to check online, everything sold out in their sizes. Girls really disappointed, they were looking forward to new jackets since they have worn their current ones since they moved here two years ago. Went down the shopping center to Marshalls, and lucked out and found two jackets for them for $38 total, and they are way nicer that what was at Old Navy. Couldn't find a dang thing for me though, and I'm the one that doesn't have a nicer fall jacket, just true winter coats. Downside is while I was finding those coats, DH took the kids to 5 Below and bought junk. Oh well, what can you do.