View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #63
3lilbubs
Banned - User Requested
seller

Re: Chicken Moma chat thread. Share, Q&A, all things chicken! <3 October <3

Sarah I haven't bought anything yet. I went and read some more on different wormers and to be honest my head is spinning a bit now. Peeps on BYC contradict what is specifically says on labels regarding what each wormer will kill and many are suggesting using Wazine and then a broad spectrum after. I'm just not feeling good about that. Plus that could get ridiculously expensive. The frontline was about a month ago now I think? But it's systemic, it stays in their oil glands for 3-4mos. I would have never thought of the pump bottle for cleaner, that's a great idea!

That chicken cape is awesome! LOL! If you seriously think your hens might be cold, you could get them or make them aprons. I did make a couple for my picked on girls, they were super easy. I backed them with felt for stability but if you did a couple layers they would actually be really warm and keep their core heat in better. And I'm just as crazy apparently, I fully plan on making the girls warm mash on the coldest mornings.

Oh sarah, you're crazy but I love ya! LOL The shucker sounds neat I'd love to see pics! How fun that you are getting a goat, I bet Caden is beside himself. I'd love to have a mini jersey cow. It's going to take a lot of convincing dh though. He'd like to have a goat instead.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote