Old 10-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #291
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
Hi! Brand new to the site and I was wandering around figuring out where I should go (feeling a bit lost). Hit me as soon as I saw this thread! I'm 36 and ready to start the journey to number 3. One and two were both struggles so I'm prepped for that this time- and feeling better able to handle the pitfalls of ttc Wondering if I can keep DH on board long enough...

Can I join up with you guys?

c&w's mama
Welcome! HOpe your stay is short and sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Ladies,
I wanted to get on here really fast an say I've had 2 horrible days. Yesterday got a call my MIL had fell at wal-mart the night before an broke her hip so she had to have surgery an put a pin in then she will not be coming home for a while their putting her in a nursing home to help her. Then I started spotting later last night n today the darn witch showed. So I'll be going to my RE 11th of oct to get ready for my surgeries on 23 of oct but I'm going to ask him can I have it done earlier so I can get back to TTC ASAP.

I've been very depressed as I was really hopeing for a BFP this time around. That would make a wonderful birthday gift for my mother as she's in her early 70's plus her birthday is oct 16 an has been in the nursing home for almost a month due 3 mini strokes an now my MIL broke her hip. We wished could give them great news but nope. I'm so that we don't get too. Maybe when have my surgeries things will change. Maybe get a BFP for Christmas I hope. I'm started get tried of nothing but BFN.

Too everyone else I hope you all get your BFP very soon. Me now be on the sideline for maybe 2 months before getting to TTC again but going to ask the doctor when we may can straight again after my surgeries. this is all need to get a BFP.
Sorry for your MIL and AF coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post
Ugh mamas I have been dealing w/ a UTI. I got it from last weekend BDing and staying in bed after to give conceiving a better chance instead of urinating right away after.

I'm sorry slyfoxy, hang in there!
I've only had one once and that was enough! I have to say my oldest DD got one when she was a baby and it was awful since they to cath her to get the pee out to test her. It took 3 nuses to hold her down to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
I've been stalking so figured I'd say hello. Due to a bunch of circumstances we can't TTC for the next couple of months, but the waiting is hard! I came off the Nuvaring about a month ago and so I'm charting CM and CP to at least get an idea of what's going on. I do think I ov'd this month, so that's good! Anyhow, hoping none of you will be here when I actually start TTCing in December. I'll cheerlead until then!

katiecornflakes (Kate)
Cheerleader (for now!)

PS - I really have to update my sig, DD is 17m old now. Whoops! LOL
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Hi Kate!! We can always use another cheerleader!!!

I seriously hope you are right and that I am still not here TTC in December...
And a SERIOUS YEA THAT!

Carissa those are some great numbers! Hoping its a super sticky bean (or beans) for ya!

Tammy- Congrats on the boy!!

Tina -HOping you caught that egg!

Carly- Hoping you are Oing and catching your egg as well!

Well that was a lot to catch up since I've been down with the flu for a day and a half! Its weird none of my kids are sick just me (not that I'm complaining about that it just usually doesn't happen) Well I'm on day 3 after stopping progesterone and still no AF. I don't remember how long it usually takes after stopping but hopefully will be soon. Hoping the stupid flu didn't mess this cycle up cause I NEED a BFP this month!
Happily Married 1- DS age 10 DD's ages 6 and 8 a 4 yr old DD and 2 yr old DD and another girl! born 6-14-13 - now with lucky #7- due in Jan/14
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote