View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What do i use now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbug_4 View Post
Bottom of our pantry is fair game. They can play with anything in there. Also use the high chair or booster and toys. But the favorite is always the pantry. about half of our bottom cabinets our open and have safe stuff in there- pots, pans, tupperware type things. Bottom shelf of pantry is canned goods, bottled water and anything else they can't open themselves- its had to be rearranged as ds is able to open more. use to have sealed pasta boxes down there, but since he can get in them now they have been exchanged for a 25 pound bag of sealed flour. Any cabinet with something dangerous is locked.
this. I just made things for her to get into, safely.

I did use the high chair with toys at times and I like walkers.

I do not particularly like the idea of babywearing while cooking. Too many times I burn myself or splash boiling water while draining, etc. Not gonna put my baby in front of myself like an apron. Maybe backcarry, but sometimes you really do need to put the baby down for a moment

I used the 'playpen' only for when I took showers. I suppose if it had been downstairs, I might have used it more, but I don't think she would have agreed to it