View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #53
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post

In better news though.... we passed a milestone this week Our Marshall passed away or stopped growing at 15w3d - not sure which because we didn't find out until 19w5d when I started spotting. But we're officially past that date and still have a heart beat and a squirmy baby in there (and I know this because I obnoxiously demanded an u/s after telling him I listen to the doppler every day - I want to SEE!). I hope I start to relax a bit more, but this week I'm just feeling pessimistic and nervous that something could change in an instant.
I think it's normal to feel as you do when nearing/passing a milestone. Feel free to vent away in here. This whole pregnancy after loss thing is scary. It's hard to relax and enjoy the pregnancy journey when we've experienced all the 'what ifs' that other mamas wonder about. For us it's reality. Just take it one day at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
my complaint for today is that my in-laws are coming for the weekend, and I've been feeling too tired/busy to clean, but they get here tonight....so I gotta keep working away at it (even though I just want to take a nap!!!)
I don't have any guests coming, but I finally got up the energy to clean the down stairs this past week. Upstairs will have to wait. Took everything I had to vaccuum and mop the downstairs. Enjoy the visit with the in-laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Today is our Walk to Remember. 1280 people have signed up to remember 320 lost babies.
That's a great turnout! There isn't a walk anywhere near me.

AFM: I've been feeling fine. Taking a nap everyday, a little feeling of fullness or something in my belly area. My confidence is starting to waiver as it always does when I get close to a doc appt. My first u/s is on Thursday. I keep telling myself that this is the pregnancy that sticks, but the fear is starting to creep in. I'll be better after the u/s.