View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #50
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,506
My Mood:
Re: Because this is a well visited forum, I need some help. Update #29

I would definitely see if you could be seen by a perinatologist or another urologist who will treat a pregnant person. It just isn't right what you are going through. You can't be the only one who has gone through this. They need to treat you.
nohollyhomaker is offline   Reply With Quote