View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I bought the wrong size on a deal site :(

A few weeks ago zulily had a deal on Tea Collection clothes. As soon as I saw them I started to drool. But all of the clothes were summer. I didn't think that I could predict my kiddos size. So I closed the browser an walked away.

But it kept calling to me! They even sent me a email because I had put things in my cart but not bought. Eventually I caved and bought 4 dresses in what I thought would be her size next summer.

Well, I made an error or they made an error. I bought 'small' but really I should have bought 'medium'. They never said a months size on the site and somehow I read the chart wrong. The dresses got here yesterday and they are so pretty. The label inside says 6-12 months! She wears 3-6 now. The weight is 15-22 pounds and she is 12lbs now. At best they might fit her in early spring but never this summer.

I feel like an idiot. I knew this would happen and I did it anyway So what should I do? Layer them over long sleeve onesies and baby legs? Or keep them new with tags and try to resell in the spring and summer?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote