View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #13
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: What would you bring from the states to Germany in preparation for a new baby?

Chiming in to say that even though you have the infant car seat taken care of I would definitely buy the next one there. Extended rear facing is still a rarity in Germany (or Austria where I live) and if you plan to you're much better off buying it in the US. I imported a Britax Marathon for our son and it's been passed onto our daughter (who is still rear facing at almost 4 years old). Sadly the seat expires next April so we'll have to get a new one for our next baby.
And AFA no spill sippies go the Avent ones don't spill or leak at all so that's what we're using.
What I do buy in the US are zippered sleepers. I just don't have the patience to button snaps on sleepers at 3am and zippered sleepers are hard to come by here.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote