808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
A dutch oven full? It'll probably be 4-5 pints plus some held out for the kids to eat now. I need to go back down and get more apples though, the price was too good to pass up.
Oooh sounds delish. Totally OT, but the boys and I were eating some totally unhealthy "fruit" snacks cuz I needed some junk to make me pleasant...and it said "gluten free" in big bold letters. Thought of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
Um, that's bad, but at least it is the other kid doing it this time. You'd have been really really mad had it been E
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
Oh lawd that's funny. Bad, but funny. Did they have a secret meaning on how to make mommy loose her marbles?
Thanks ladies. If DH was home to share their mischeviousness...I would have laughed, but since I got the full brunt, momma was not smiling. Little stinkers. At least he appologized and said he still loved me even if I was mad. punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Eski...e-hudson-hat-2

Took 4 days but since I was in the hospital for 2 of them, I think I qualify for a little bit of a break. It is an adult size plus extra length because I wanted to use the full skein.
Love! Esp. my DH...but you already know that, lol.

AFM: Busy day...its midnight and I just got home and relaxed. We took the boys to a bmx dirt track to check out the kiddie races and my boys LOVED it! DH really wants to get them into a sport (since he always felt geeky and not coordinated beyond surfing). They boys love riding bikes, dirt and racing each other, so perfect fit. Hope we can check out a bike store Monday for a new strider bike for E and a big boy bmx bike for C....good thing their nana is chipping in.

Had my craft fair and it was meh. Sold a bunch but was irritated with my booth placement and a "friend" who took my actual slot since it was better than hers and she got there before me. On a good note, I met 3 ladies there who cloth diaper...which is huge as its more of an "underground" mommy thing here I sold some obv prefolds,wetbags, knit cardis, hair clips and clothing. I'm debating if I should open a WAHM thread here to unload the last of my goods before I hibernate.

Here are some shameless pictures

Last edited by 808mamaof3; 10-07-2012 at 05:12 AM.
808mamaof3 is offline   Reply With Quote