View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:35 AM   #22
MaBacon
Registered Users
seller

Re: What features do you wish your house had?

Oh I get to think about all this. I just read everyone's posts. We are building our dream house next spring! Thankfully so I have some time to think about what I really want. I've always wanted a big house, (right now our's is big just shy of 2500 sqft) but not a style I want since this is a split level. I'd love 4 rooms upstairs for the kids with laundry up there. That way their mess is out of sight if people stop over. A large master with walk in closet and big bath with my jacuzzi tub in it this time (ours right now is down in the basement where the kids rooms are lol!) I want a big kitchen since I spend most my time there. I'd love a basement too for a guest room, a family room with a small kitchen in it for entertaining. Oh the dreams. We'll see what the budget can afford come spring but DH and my brother are building it so we can do it cheaper and we can get more of what we want. Oh and we'll have land. I want at least 5 acrs if not 10! Dream big or go home right!