View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #67
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chicken Moma chat thread. Share, Q&A, all things chicken! <3 October <3

Yea, my girls would eat it all up too! I tried seeding marygolds, and they sprouted, gone. Haha, they eat everything!

I have a med background so the urinal is right at home with all my antique bottles and love for medical!

The corn shucker should do just great. I just have to go find a replacement screw. it will attatch to the edge of a wooden barrel of box. The geers and all pieces are in excelent condition. I'll take a pic of it all cleaned up. It's just lovely!

Yea, check around at the diff feed stored. That sould be a correct price for that size bottle. You should not have to pay more!

I totally agree with the not showing signs till it's late in the game. You would be surprised how many stools I would pull that came up pos for eggs. You just can't see them. You never knew it was pos till youd put the float slide under the microscope. I also worked for a kennel that had me do it for her so she knew who to treat.IMHO she should have been treating everyone the conditions and setsup that was going on.

I count my blessings with the flock. They must have had whatever it was pretty bad. One/or more, of the meds did it! Thank you Jesus! I'll stick to how I do it now too! I found what works.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote