Old 10-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #54
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Today is our Walk to Remember. 1280 people have signed up to remember 320 lost babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
AFM: I've been feeling fine. Taking a nap everyday, a little feeling of fullness or something in my belly area. My confidence is starting to waiver as it always does when I get close to a doc appt. My first u/s is on Thursday. I keep telling myself that this is the pregnancy that sticks, but the fear is starting to creep in. I'll be better after the u/s.
Like you said yourself, totally normal feelings. for a wonderful appt and a happy wee bean in there!!!

AFM: this morning. Oy. SO tired. BUT, it's all from getting DH's parents moved in and helping them unpack - so totally worth it! It wasn't maybe the most romantic way to spend our anniversary, but we've got lots more to come, and we'll get a chance in another couple weeks to get away for a night - can't wait!
Hopefully making it to church this morning, then over to their house for more unpacking and settling in. Tomorrow we're going over for Thanksgiving dinner, so we'll have to get things cleared and put away enough to manage that!

Yes, I am sorry I'm gushing about having my in laws near - but we've never had family this close and I'm so darn happy and excited, for us and for the kids.
Silly, but when this job offer came up for MIL right at the same time as I was late for AF, I just had this feeling - that she was going to get the job and they were going to be here, and that this baby was going to come but had just been waiting for the right time to have them here to help us through the pregnancy.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote