View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #18
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is my math wrong, or FuzziBunz math wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boys1girlforme View Post
I would think washing daily would cause excessive wear and tear on the diapers and wouldn't be very environmentally friendly.
I recommend a minimum of 18 diapers- enough to get through with a smaller baby (and washing more often) and then getting into a reasonable wash routine with an older baby.
I could totally cd full time with 18 day diapers and 4 overnight diapers (especially if I could have a dozen prefolds and a couple one size covers as back up) and could probably still wash every third night.
my dipes are still in great condition. i dont plan on buying more size small diapers. i feel what we had is plenty. we just rinsed the diapers out by hand and washed them with our normal laundry that we did daily anyway so it really wasnt any more environmentally unfriendly since we werent just washing a small load of dipes.
Super crunchy, atheist, raw vegan, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 15, Seth 8, Pandora Moonlilly 4 and Nevermore Stargazer (11/2012) and married to the love of my life and SAH DH.
KaleidoscopeEyes is online now   Reply With Quote