View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #56
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76
More bleeding today! This is just getting ridiculous and really scary now. I actually thought we were going to have our rainbow baby, but this is the 3rd big bleed and I'm only at 16 weeks. Actually I've bled more than 3 times, but they come in waves that last a few days or so, and this is the 3rd round. I knew from my last appointment on Friday that it was a possibility, but it just doesn't seem like a good sign I still have a good, strong heartbeat (seriously, thank God for my doppler, otherwise I would be a hysterical mess!), so I'm trying to be hopeful, but geezles, this isn't going to be easy is it?

Sorry, I just can't shake cranky old Debbie Downer this week and my IRL friends and family don't get it like you guys do... thanks
I haven't been following along lately so forgive me if you have talked about it, but does your doc have any idea whats causing the bleeding? My friend had a large amount if bleeding several times and spotting in between. They suspected an infection and once they treated her for it the bleeding did cease. I am sure its a pretty scary place to be.