View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #16
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: starting a big sale...

these are sold...

nb soaker in some MM cw. This is tiny, barely fit DS when he was born but we never used it because I just kept him in a sleep sack most of the time. It's a bit pilly but freshly washed and lanolized by the mama that I got it from.$8 ppd or free with another purchase

Owlie sleep sack and hat knit by me I am by no means an expert knitter but this was a fun project and I think it came out pretty good. The wool is a mohair/wool blend, it is pretty soft. I knew I was expecting a larger baby so I made it slightly longer than most. I would keep this since I made it but I have another one that I like better that I am keeping. $25 ppd 15

Sweetie bird fashion s interlock longies
didn't fit in the right season so never worn by us
$25 ppd 18

Disco Baby Knits "me tarzan"
pants and matching hat
we never wore these, was too hot when it fit (I am starting to see a pattern here) super soft, squishy yarn, no flaws or felting
$40 ppd 30
w-18
r - 15
I - 6.5
hat - 7

orange trim overalls
brand new, never worn, of course I forgot who knit them and what cw
waist - 19"
inseam - 9-10 (hard to tell bc of the gusset)
Not sure what else to measure on these, the straps are adjustable so the rise would vary
$45

unknown maker pants and hat
this has the style waist without a drawstring (curly purly?)
there are two small holes in the waist area, no idea how they got there but they are perfectly functional otherwise $20 ppd or 15 with another purchase
This is super cute on, maybe I can find a pic of my DD when she wore it
w - 18
r - 15
I - 8

sold items below:

unknown maker striped longies $15

pretty sure this is dh rocketeer
waist - 16
rise-16
inseam - 8
$25 ppd

NWT xs Woolybottoms $25

small Sweetie Bird Fashion recycled car applique $25 (sorry for the upside down pics, not sure how that happened)

kind of girly romper, it has heart buttons (although I bought it for my DS) MM winter pear cw $60

sold!!nb silly stripes set $40

First we have two pair of xs Twee longies. They are from different batches so maybe that's why the measurements are different? They both are very stretchy and soft. The brown ones waist is smaller than the green, though but they don't look felted at all and stretch fine. They are from two different mamas so I have no idea. They both fit him when it was too hot to even think about longies so we never wore them.
$25 ppd each or $45 for both

made by me orange interlock longies, measurements similar to twee xs uneven dye $5 w/ other purchase

pendingNExt is a custom VW set by Rainbow waters size small $45 ppd

nb/s goldfish longies and hat $35

the cw on these longies was called foxes but can't recall the dyer. S/M size, these would still fit DS $30

NB sized MM woodland in spring longies. Again, too hot when these fit so I think I put them on him once and they were already too short in the inseam. (Do we see a theme here?) $25 ppd

NB/sm silly stripes longies...again fit in the wrong season. Never worn by us. $25 ppd

Super cute NB lime green longies and hat. Shirt not included. We did wear these a few times and they are adorable! I'll try to see if I can find an action pic. In great condition, very stretchy and soft. $35 ppd

not sure of the cw MM knit shortalls, cute, gn colors too small by the time it was hot enough here for it. (but we did wear it once for a pic) $30
w-16
i- 2.5
from shoulder to crotch - about 13
from top of bib to crotch and up to the top of the back - 19.5
hmmm, not sure what else to measure, lol!

don't remember this MM cw longies and hat. $30
w - 6.5
r-15
i-8.5
the hat is 6" acros

pendingSM Babyology longies. These got mixed in with the laundry and washed so they are felted. They still fit DS until just recently (he's 6 mo old) so would probably be great for a nb at nighttime. $7 ppd or I'll throw them in FFS with another purchase.

both pendingThese are both pretty used. We used them mostly at night, they still work great, though. nb Disana soaker and SM Aristocrat $7 each or FFS w/another purchase

Last edited by momof7girls; 01-23-2013 at 05:26 PM.
momof7girls is offline   Reply With Quote