emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
I haven't been following along lately so forgive me if you have talked about it, but does your doc have any idea whats causing the bleeding? My friend had a large amount if bleeding several times and spotting in between. They suspected an infection and once they treated her for it the bleeding did cease. I am sure its a pretty scary place to be.
The first one was just a random SCH-type of thing, and these latest ones are related to a low-lying placenta. Last week I had a bajillion tests run for infections, yeast, etc, and all came back clear. It's most likely just a symptom of the placenta, and so far baby has looked good. I was just in on Friday for a regular check-up and everything was fine on u/s, so for now... it just is what it is

But thanks for the idea.... if this continues then I'll push for more aggressive testing. Some days I love my doc and I think they're doing everything they can to help.... but other days they're kinda like, well its too early to do much, so good luck and call me if it gets worse or you want to come in I feel like saying, I really NEVER want to come in, but until you start making house calls, I'll only be there when I am dire condition, thankyouverymuch!