Thread: delete
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
Robin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
delete

Prices include shipping, but I can reduce prices for combined shipping.
I will make a great deal if you want to load up a flat rate box with a bunch of stuff.

Lot prices: all 6 nursing shirts and the 2 long sleeve undershirts fit in a medium flat rate box. 30ppd for all
I can fit everything in this listing in a large flat rate box. 55ppd 50ppd for everything!
Those lots aren't quite what you are looking for - lmk what combo of items you want. I'm good at stuffing boxes

Motherhood size small (fits like medium)3/4 sleeve dip-dye shirt. This is so pretty. It has a tiny spot on the front that might be a light stain or just might be the irregularities of the dye. It's hard to see, DH could not see it, but I want to make sure I describe everything. 9ppd

stain?

Motherhood nursingwear size small (but fits more like a medium) blue heather color, very pretty. Double layer nursing access (lift up the top layer to get to the second layer that has the nursing slits) No stains or holes. 9ppd

Motherhood nursingwear size medium. sage green color. Double layer nursing access (lift up the top layer to get to the second layer that has the nursing slits). A bit of fading from wash wear. Some holes near the bottom (see pics). ffs with another purchase

Motherhood nursingwear size medium. I had this one tye-dyed b/c I got tired of plain nursing shirts. I love it! Double layer nursing access (lift up the top layer to get to the second layer that has the nursing slits). The neckline is a bit wonky, like it is stretched out. No holes. There is one tiny spot on the left shoulder that might be a stain or might just be some purple dye on the green area (very likely with the tie-dye process). There are also a few small stain on the back of the inner layer, so totally not seen by anyone. 9ppd

Expressiva nursingwear size large. Double layer nursing access (lift up the top layer to get to the second layer that has the nursing slits). The tag is cut like it was originally a second or sold at on outlet. Quite a bit of fading from wash wear and a few light stains. ffs with another purchase

Motherwear size medium. Double layer nursing access (lift up the top layer to get to the second layer that has the nursing slits). No stains or holes in the top layer, but he bottom layer has a few stains (where the bottom layer is covered). Also, the bottom layer is very pilly, and you can see this where you can see the bottom layer. ffs with another purchase

Bravado 38B/C. pale blue color. Super comfortable, anyone who has worn bravado bras can tell you that. This is basically a bravado bra built until a tank. Tagless tag is wearing off. Some pilling. There is a shadow of a stain about quarter-size in the middle front. 15ppd

I also have these shirts that I made into nursing undershirts. They are Liz Lange size small shirts that I cut slits into to wear under sweaters/sweatshirts/shirts. 9ppd for both

closeup:

Nursing dress. Motherhood size small, but I would say a generous small. Linen and rayon blend. You unbutton the top of the dress and lift up to reveal the nursing slits. I felt it gapped too much at the sides, so I added snaps, too. (See 2nd pic). VGUC. No stains, holes, etc. I probably wore it about 5 times total. 18ppd

Last edited by Robin; 02-09-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote