Old 10-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
made4this
Active Contributor
Formerly: boyfarm3
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just for fun: share your potty mishaps

I just had one with DS that I wanted to share, and that got me wondering what potty mishaps others have had. I know some people get pretty nervous about messes, but this was funny to me.

MY DS is 6 days shy of his 2nd birthday and really seems close to PLing, so I went with the flow and let him use he BBLP even though he has outgrown it. He had just peed in a diaper 20-30 minutes before, so I was NOT expecting a big pee this time, and we were both paying attention to the glowdoodle on his lap while he was on the BBLP pooping.

Well, suddenly I noticed a "car wash" effect was happening on the underside of the glowdoodle, so I moved it out of the way to correct things and he CONTINUED TO SPRAY! His little penis had worked its way out from behind the splash guard, and it was such a tight fit that I couldn't get it tucked back in. So I got wet and the carpet got wet, neither of which is unprecedented, and the glowdoodle got wet, which is new. I was trying not to laugh, because I do NOT want to plant the idea that it is hilarious to pee on Mom, but to me it was funny enough I had to share. Others?
made4this is offline   Reply With Quote