View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
tiffanyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD

I have the following Pockets FSOT. They have all been washed in Tiny Bubbles or Ruby Moon and just stripped using RLR so when you receive them all you have to do is wash with your own detergent. Please read the descriptions thoroughly. I am mostly in search of paypal, but will consider trades for EUC Applecheeks (including insert). Don't like my prices?? MMARO!! These are priced to move and I just need them off my dining room table!

We are a chocolate lab friendly, non-smoking home. Prices are PPD with delivery confirmation. Please look at the pictures and contact me with any questions. I would prefer to sell these as lots of 2 or more. All snaps and elastics are great. Please send paypal within a reasonable time after you have requested my paypal information. THANKS!

----- SOLD ARE BELOW THIS LINE------

SOLD
2 - Kawaii OS pockets - Soccer & Camo. EUC. Asking $6 ppd each. Includes 1 MF insert. Used only a handful of times in a very large rotation. No stains, elastics great.

-----

SOLD
1 - Thirsties Duo AIO, Size 1, aplix, Black Bird. Like New. Used only a handful of times in a very large rotation. Asking $12 ppd. Just a little pilling near the laundry tabs (see picture).

SOLD
1 - Thirsties Duo Diaper, Size 1, Meadow, Aplix. Like new, used once. Just a little pilling near the laundry tabs (see picture). Includes insert. Asking $12 ppd.

-----

SOLD

20 BG 4.0 pockets. All aplix. Includes one size and newborn insert per diaper. These diapers were our daycare stash and were purchased either new, as a second, or as a repairable diaper by me. Elastics, velcro tabs, etc. may have been repaired/replaced and a few could use new laundry tabs or elastics. Some may have some shadow staining but in general they are all pretty white. No big stains, no snags, etc. on them. All the snaps are great. These are perfect for someone who can make a few repairs or need extra daycare/sitter diapers. Asking $125 ppd for the entire lot of these which comes out to $6.25 per diaper. Can't really beat it Not willing to split this lot.

-----

SOLD
1 - Thirsties Duo Diaper, Size 2, BRAND NEW with tags, Honeydew, Aplix. Asking $15 ppd. Includes insert

Last edited by tiffanyo; 10-09-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: sold/pending
tiffanyo is offline   Reply With Quote